I am a fashion obsessed hockey fan. You'll find everything from fashion DOs && DON'Ts, outfit ideas for games for men & women... to hockey posts & player stats all they way down to the basics of Ice Hockey. I am no ace when it comes to ice hockey, which I readily admit. But, I am willing to ask the questions & I will gladly take yours, which I'll do my best to answer. On my own...or with some help. Hey, the only stupid questions...are mine. :)

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Thoughts and Prayers to Entire Ramos Family.

Please keep Wilson Ramos, (catcher for the Washington Nationals) and his family in your thoughts (& prayers).



Wilson Ramos



Ramos, 24, was kidnaped by 4 armed men from his family's home in Venezuela.
 No contact has been made from the kidnappers.

Click for Further Details.


"Our thoughts and prayers go out to Ramo and his family." Tyler Clippard reliever for the Washington Nationals stated. "This is awful, I don't know what to think." Full article from Washington Times


xoxo
alanna.

No comments:

Post a Comment